Oerlikon or Oerlikon Systems is a armament manufacturer from Schwieset, famous for its Oerlikon 20 mm autocannon design, which was used in the Great Adonian War and still in use today. Copies and derivatives of these designs were made by multiple foreign weapon manufacturers.
Oerlikon specializes in ground-based and naval air defence. Their products include search-and-tracking sensors, 35 mm air-defence guns, command-and-control posts, battle management and ship-based combat systems.
- Search and Acquisition Radar: X-TAR3D/M
- Radar and Electro Optical Tracking Modules: TMX/EO NT and TMX/EO Mk2
- Naval Gun Systems: 35 mm Naval Revolver Gun System
- Command and Control: Oerlikon Seaguard Command and Control Console and Oerlikon Weapon Control Module
Ground-based air defence Script error: No such module "anchor".
- Ground Based Air Defence Unit: Oerlikon Skyshield
- Mobile Air Defence: Oerlikon Skyranger
- Oerlikon 35 mm twin cannon
- Air Defence Anti-Tank System
- LLM01 laser light module for firearms
Oerlikon Contraves subsidiary Oerlikon Transtec manufactured railcar and locomotive systems, including locomotive brakes, subway and electric train power conversion systems, and other subsidiary systems for mass-transit vehicles.
- Oerlikon 20 mm cannon No longer in production however still widely used across the world.